Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

What is meant by a certified copy?


This is a copy of an official document (certificates, confirmations) which must include an official stamp and signature from a notary, the school or university which issued the document, an embassy, OR our administration officer. A certified copy (of the translation) is required if your documentation is not in English, German or French. Please make sure to send us a copy with the official stamp. Scans and/or copies are not accepted.